Chua Huong (Perfume Pagoda) Daily TourLast update at 10/03/2011 20:08.
Trip Code: HN01. Trip Valid: Until December 30th, 2011
Trip Price: $US$ 46 Pax. Group Size: 02
Duration: 0 days/0 nights
The Perfume Pagoda is located 75km south of Hanoi. This is the biggest pagoda complex, which hosts Vietnam's longest annual Buddhist festival (from the first month of the lunar calendar to third one). En route, marvel at the breathtaking mountain scenery interlaced by cool clear streams. If you really fancy a workout, you can row the boat yourself.
- Your own private English-speaking guided tour
- 1.5-hour cruise on the scenic Yen River
- Follow in the footsteps of the pilgrims on your journey to Perfume Pagoda
- Enjoy a local Vietnamese lunch at a Thien Tru Pagoda food stall
- Hotel pickup and drop off by air-conditioned private car
8am: Pick up at your hotel. Arrive at the Perfume Pagoda after a two-hour road trip through traditional northern Vietnamese villages. Walk to Yen wharf to board the boat to Trinh Temple. Trek up to the main cave on the summit of the mountain ( 2.5km). Have lunch at a local restaurant. Then visit Thien Tru Pagoda to witness (and, if you wish, participate in) the daily act of worship. Return to Yen wharf for the road trip back to Hanoi. Finish your trip at the hotel around 5pm. End of services.
Tour price includes :
- A/c private car/van/minibus as per program
- English or French speaking tour guide
- Private boat trip
- 1 lunch
Tour price excludes :
- Travel insurance
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Private guided tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Air-conditioned transportation by private vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Cruise on the scenic Yen River
- Entrance fees
- Vietnamese lunch
- Drinking water will be provided during the trip
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.